Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cafe Outings

I love going to a cafe with my book or sometimes with my laptop. When I shifted to Japan, I couldn't understand why people have to go to a cafe to read a book? They can do that at home or library. I think now I understand why - to get away from their home environment and get into a new ambiance.  This new atmosphere changes the mood and a cup of coffee with a favorite book makes the experience enjoyable! Now, when I have to think and write then I go to the cafe next to a creek where I can indulge with myself. I couldn't help attaching the picture of my cafe outings!


2 comments:

  1. Such an indulging moment !! Like I have a piece of Japanese sweet and a cup of Japanese tea in Sorakuen garden whilst working. Your drink looks really exotic, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss Sorakoen garden. I bet you had a peaceful working experience in your PERSONAL garden ;-)
      miss you Junko San.

      Delete