Monday, April 7, 2014

Long walks

There is something more about long brisk walks. It is not only a physical exercise. I guess for me it is more mental exercise. The flow of thoughts which I cannot control and I keep pondering over them after the walk. I prefer walking alone. Sometimes with my music but often with my silence.
I know a lot of people who long for company to walk with. I used to long for friends or a phone call to push me out of my comfort zone but not any more.
I like taking different paths every time. A new route has a new story to tell. Sometimes the same path at different time looks surprisingly different. Maybe it reflects human nature. How we react in different situations and how our mood changes.

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful read! looking forward to more articles :)

    ReplyDelete