Tuesday, April 8, 2014

swimming

Swimming, they say is the best exercise for our body. I usually plan my workout for the whole week. I get bored of going to the gym everyday. So I shuffle between yoga, walks, swim and gym. Well, today I went for a swim in our building's pool. I loved the sound of splashing water, it reminded me of kid's rattler, how that sound can excite a kid. The child in me couldn't stop being excited and over joyed. The crystal clear water with reflecting rays of morning raw sun calmed my body and prepared me for the rest of the day.
It is said that 'Nature is an artist'. So true. My lilies are in full bloom. They sit on the console and witness everything in our home. They are a bunch of 5 pink lilies. They are always looking and smiling at me and I often hear them talking to each other. I wonder why fresh flowers mesmerizes me ? I guess it is their beauty or it is God's way of letting me know that I exist.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us at Ten Things Thursday! Next week we will share ten things inout purse/bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good idea actually to shuffle types of exercises ! I got so frustrated with my gym that day before yesterday I decided to quit and get back to nature and run or walk around it! Sad that I can't swim... something that is on my to-do list. Tried learning several times but every time my effort goes in vain :(.
    Saw the pic of your lilies they were beautiful. Your thoughts in your writing about them are beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete