Sunday, January 4, 2015

In her womb again

During winter vacation, staying at my mother's home was like being in her womb again.....protected and loved. It was like a fairy land where without saying all the needs were taken care of by her. The familiar vibrations of the home and childhood smell was felt as soon as I stepped inside the home.  My favorite food was prepared and was relished over endless gossip sessions. I don't know from where the topic comes, I and my mother start chatting the moment we are together. 
Now married and away from her for eight years, I can still absorb her unconditional love, care and acceptance. I know I can reach out to her anytime...anywhere. Her ears are always open for me. 
I am grateful to her for everything I have today. 



1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a wonderful winter break :)!!!!!
    Happy New Year to you, Vinay and whole family members.
    Have a beautiful, creative and energetic year like you've always been ;)

    Junko & daniel

    ReplyDelete