Sunday, November 23, 2014

Nature and WiFi!

My husband was asking me the other day that which country I would like to live - Japan, India or Dubai. Frankly, after thinking for sometime, I was unable to decide. My everyday regime can fit-in anywhere in the world oblivious to any place. I love being with nature - in open blue infinite sky, sandy lazy beach and lush green emerald wood. My third eye craves these sights. It opens up and starts dancing effortlessly. I find myself in the summit of my creativity and fulfillment. 

This feeling cannot be bought in any mall, it can only be experienced with closed eyes. Malls in Dubai drains away my energy. Whenever I am in the mall with my husband, I fail to walk at his pace. I become a lifeless creature without soul. I struggle to keep myself calm. Artificial lights, fake trees and even the waterfall fails to keep me moving. I haven't stopped visiting these malls and go there only if I have work and I keep it short. 

May be, my answer to my husband will be -
I want to stay in place which is close to nature and where wifi is fast. 



No comments:

Post a Comment