Friday, August 15, 2014

Beach, after sunset

First time I went to the beach after sunset. Though I couldn't see the turquoise blue color of the sea but enjoyed the contrast: dark blue sea and milky white waves. When I was lying alone on the grainy white sand with my eyes closed, evening breeze was my blanket and sound of splashing waves was soft music. Never felt so close to nature. I was in trance and completely relaxed.

I became a secured and carefree child who was taking a nap and her mother about to wake her up. But when I opened my eyes, I saw my son was trying to wake me up as he was exhausted after playing with water and sand. Ohh... the reality hit me, I was transported back to the present: One hour cleaning the sand, drill from every corner of my home :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment