Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Special Friend

Sometimes we happen to meet people randomly and a small conversation turns into a life long friendship. When I had just shifted from Japan to Dubai, I was looking for some like minded people.
Unfortunately, friends cannot be bought in a shop. They just walk-in our lives and before we know, they make a permanent place in our heart. I like making friends who don't judge me and who have accepted me after seeing me in my worst condition.

One year ago, I happened to meet a beautiful lady in the play area (in our building) who came up to me and said-"Hi"!  I wasn't expecting this gesture from her and replied - "Are you saying hi to me!?" and we started chatting. We chatted as if we were long lost friends. Our friendship flourished. We were there for each other when required, and also gave each other enough space to breathe.  

But today, my heart cries as she is shifting to a different address. We will no longer be living in the same building. I will miss the time we had spent together - especially our coffee and shisha sessions. Though, we will be physically apart now, but I guess, our friendship will be alive. I wish her all the best for her decision and hope our friendship remains forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment