Thursday, September 25, 2014

Simplicity

Life is simple. I had made my life really complicated in the past. But, now I thrive simplicity.....

Few simple things in my life now -
1. Love, pure love - When I get confused about some relation, I simply close my eyes and send love to that relationship. It helps me come out of that complicated situation. 
2. Drink water - No one is stopping me to drink water...It is completely my simple wish to keep myself hydrated. 
3. Sleep - as much as I can, as according to a study, we can overeat but not over sleep!
4. Read - Relation with a book is so uncomplicated. I don't have to take appointment with my book to read it!
5. Listen to my child - Simply lending my ears to him is spending quality time with him. I don't have to take those complicated workshops to do this. 
6. Walk - I miss greenery in Dubai but still I can walk. It is so simple, no need to wear those complicated gadgets, I just steal time from my daily routine to do that. 
7. Tea - Nothing unwinds me but tea. Depending on my mood I either drink green tea or masala chai! Love both :-)
8. Shower - Long hot shower after walk is refreshing. Something simple, I look forward to this simple activity everyday.
9. Simple home made food - I like to cook simple dishes and had learnt to do this over a period of time. Once I spent two hours to make those fried samosas and felt horrible after eating. I don't say that I don't eat samosa, I only eat them outside. I am cutting down on that now. 
10. Pray - Simply connecting with the supreme is something which completes my day. I thank God for everything I have and feel blessed. 


Roads in Japan



No comments:

Post a Comment