Sunday, September 28, 2014

Soulful Sunday

Cannot stop thinking about the quote I read yesterday -
"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." - Carrie Fisher

So many times in life, negative feelings just over power our rule of 'positive thinking'. I purposely start my day with positivity and make deliberate effort to stay in my state of tranquility. I try and accept things and situations, the way they are, and manage to make maximum utilization of whatever I have. But, doing this is not that easy, as at times, I get trapped in negative emotions. After attending a workshop - Soulful Sunday, I realized that every negativity inside us will harm us and NO one else.

So, from today, no matter what, I will meditate for 2 minutes, will breathe deeply and will reflect on my thoughts. Proactively, I will delete unnecessary and negative thoughts, as now I know the ripple effect of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment